Header Graphic

      Accidents on Properties:  If you or a loved one have suffered an accident on a property, then you may be entitled to bring a claim against the owner and or the operator of the property in question. 

      Some common types of properties which owe you a legal duty to be safe while you are legally on or around them include:

Apartments & Apartment Complexes

Residential Properties & Homes

Commercial Businesses & Stores

      Your Rights as a Property Invitee:  Even if you suffered only minor damages and require only basic medical treatment, you should always obtain a legal opinion to determine whether your medical bills and other related damages should be covered by the property owner and operator.  

*Over 20 Years of Experience*

*Fees & Costs Covered by Insurance*

*Legal Services in All Florida Counties & United States Federal Court*

Direct Line & Text Messaging:

(813) 287-9545

Main Office Tampa Bay


Attorney Erik A. Gillespie personally provides consumers with free legal advice any day of the week.

Notice:  The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.  Before you decide, ask the lawyer to send you free written information about his qualifications and experience.