My name is Erik Gillespie, and I have been practicing law for over 20 years now. During that time I've modeled my law firm specifically to serve all Florida consumers as quickly, aggressively and personally as possible.
- Medical vs. Legal Claims: When we suffer significant injuries, there are often many other legal explanations and causes beyond what doctors medically diagnose. The following are some examples of injuries that might be linked to legally negligent causes:
- Any Form of Cancer
- Pre-mature Death
- Paralysis & Disabilities
- Heart Attacks & Strokes
- Scars & Amputations
- Any Chronic Disease
- All Surgeries
- Your Legal Rights: If you or a loved one have suffered any of the foregoing injuries, then contact me at any time to analyze any potential legal cause for which you or they might be entitled money damages and compensation.
- Covered Attorney's Fees: You owe nothing unless we win, and any fees and costs are normally covered by insurance.
- Free & Quick Legal Advice: My legal advice is completely free, and I am always available seven days a week.
- Free Second Opinions: I also provide free second opinions on existing cases or rejected cases. If you decide to leave your current lawyer, then I will address your prior lawyer's claim for fees from my own fees; so therefore you will never be double billed.
So if you want to immediately speak to a veteran trial attorney, and not merely a paralegal or receptionist, then simply call, text or email me any day of the week at no risk and no charge.
*Over 20 Years of Experience*
*Fees & Costs Covered by Insurance*
*Legal Services in All Florida Counties & United States Federal Court*
Direct Line & Text Messaging:
Main Office Tampa Bay