- Total Legal Representation: I manage all of my cases personally, and never leave decisions regarding your case to so-called case-workers or paralegals. Therefore, even from the most minor aspect of your case to the most major one, you will always have a full-fledged attorney addressing every detail.
- Full Service Law Firm: When you hire my law firm, I want to keep you as a client for life. If you or your loved ones ever have any additional legal needs, then you can count on me to try to assist you with them.
- Insurance Covers Fees & Costs: You will never owe me attorney's fees or costs unless we win, and the fees and costs are virtually always covered by insurance.
- Personal & Prompt Attention: I have a direct line so that you will never have to deal with a reception or answering service. I am also available to my clients seven days a week.
- Qualified & Experienced: I've been practicing law for nearly 20 years. During that time I have never been disciplined by the Florida Bar, and I've successfully litigated several cases in court all the way to a jury verdict.
- Quality not Quantity: I do not believe in large volume law practices, and therefore I only accept as many cases as I can personally handle. As a result your case will always receive the personal attention it deserves.
*Fees & Costs Covered by Insurance*
*Statewide Service in all of Florida*
*Admitted to Practice in United States Federal Court*
Main Office: Tampa
24 Hour Direct Line: (813) 287-9545
Facsimile: (813) 287-0099
Text: (813) 508-7229
Notice: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask the lawyer to send you free written information about his qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only, and therefore the information presented in it should not be construed to be formal legal advice or the formation of an attorney/client relationship.