Asbestos Claims: If you or any of your friends or family were ever exposed to asbestos, then you may have significant legal claims against the parties responsible for the exposure.
- Mesothelioma Cancer Claims: Asbestos can cause Mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer that can attack several different areas of the body. The following are three distinct forms of Mesothelioma cancers and their respective symptoms:
- Asbestosis Claims: Asbestosis is not a cancer, but a disease of the lungs also caused by asbestos exposure. Therefore you may have a claim even absent a diagnosis of cancer. Symptoms include chest pains, shortness of breath, tightness in the chest and unusual coughing.
- Common Asbestos Exposure Areas: the following are some of the common trades and areas of employment in which exposure to asbestos could have likely occurred:
- Aerospace & Aircraft Production and Manufacturing
- Asbestos Insulation Manufacturing, Mining, Truck & Rail Shipping
- Automotive Manufacturing, Mechanics, & Maintenance
- Longshoremen & Maritime and Shipyard Industry, Coast Guard, Marine & Navy
- Boilermaking, Drywallers, Electricians, Insulators, Pipefitters, Plumbers, & Welders
- Building Engineers, Inspectors, Custodians & Janitors
- Masonry Industry, Paint Industry, Steel Mill Industry, Rubber Industry
- Cement Production Industry, Iron and Steel Industry, Mining, Oil Refineries & Railroads
- & any and all areas of industry in which you might have been exposed whatsoever.
Even absent any diagnosis of a cancer or disease, if you or your loved one has at any time worked in or around any of the foregoing trades, then they ought to see a physician to rule out any dormant or latent symptoms from any potential asbestos exposure. In addition, you should also immediately request legal analysis to determine your potential claims against the parties responsible for the exposure to the asbestos.
*Fees & Costs Covered by Insurance*
*Statewide Service in all of Florida*
*Admitted to Practice in United States Federal Court*
24 Hour Direct Line: (813) 287-9545
Facsimile: (813) 287-0099
Text: (813) 508-7229
Main Office: Tampa Bay
Notice: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask the lawyer to send you free written information about his qualifications and experience. Cases are likely to be worked with co-counsel. This web site is designed for general information only, and therefore the information presented in it should not be construed to be formal legal advice or the formation of an attorney/client relationship.